Thursday, February 16, 2012

Gotta Start Somewhere

So I used to keep a blog, about 4-5 years ago. I enjoyed it at the time, but then my family found out about it and ruined it for me. I blogged less and less and ended up just deleting the entire thing because I was tired of my family asking me really personal and detailed questions about why I had written what I did, rather than just taking it for what it was, a blog. A blog - something I had written under some type of stress, strange notion/concern, or just something I had found amusing. I stopped the blog and I have wrestled with that decision for years. I thought about starting up again last year, and then came up with a blog name after months of deliberation and never wrote a single word. Well now I am ready again. I need an outlet and this is going to be that place for me.

I hope that you enjoy what you find here and that you are able to take something away from what you read. If not though, I won't be upset because in all actuality not everyone will like my opinion (even though I think it is great) and honestly if everyone liked my opinion I am sure there would be that one person that I would think "Seriously - even they agree with me? I quit!" So yeah basically I guess I am trying to say - I hope you like it but if you don't  - Do NOT complain about it, just stop reading it. Yes it is THAT easy.

Otherwise I am done for the time being and I hope that someone somewhere will read at least one word of this otherwise I will have put a lot more work into a diary than needed ... I could have gone old school and just gotten a journal.

Have a great night and sleep well friends~

1 comment:

  1. I love your shout out to Bree with the blog title. It made me smile. I'll add this to my google reader. Looking forward to updates.

    ReplyDelete